The Prophet, who came as a blessing for all of mankind, would be far from proud of the actions of these so-called ‘masked’ followers
Due to his manners, generosity, simplicity and kindness, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) won the hearts and minds of his friends and foes alike.
A famous story found in almost all the books of Islamic history relates to a non-Muslim lady who used to regularly throw trash on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Once he did not find that lady at her usual spot to throw garbage, so he enquired about her. He was told that she is sick. So he immediately visited her to check on her health!
Based on what is going on in the name of loving the Prophet of mercy (peace be upon him) just a handful of his teachings to his followers are presented below. And these are ALL from authentic sources:
1. He will not enter paradise whose neighbor is not immune from his mischief [narrated by Muslim];
2. Show mercy to people on earth so that Allah will have mercy in the heaven [Abu Dawood and Trimidhi];
3. O people [not just Muslims], extend the greetings of peace among yourselves, provide food to the needy, maintain the ties of kinship [Ibn Majah and Mishkat];
4. He is not a perfect believer [Muslim], who goes to bed full and knows that his neighbor [Muslim or non-Muslim] is hungry [Bukhari];
5. Charity erases sins just as water extinguishes fire [Mishkat];
6. Do NOT kill a wounded person, nor run after a fleeing one [Al Tabrani];
7. To remove something harmful from the road is charity [Mishkat];
8. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) never took revenge (against anyone) for his own sake [Bukhari];
9. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once asked his companions, “doesn’t it astonish you how Allah protects me from the Quraish’s [the non-Muslims of Makkah] abusing and cursing”? [Bukhari];
10. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) told his companion Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman “there will be some people who will lead (other people) according to principles other than my tradition. You will see their actions and disapprove of them…… They will belong to us and speak our language” [Bukhari].
THEN WHOEVER WILLS, LET HIM BELIEVE. AND WHOEVER WILLS, LET HIM DISBELIEVE [QUR’AN, 18:29]
All perverted minded folks who are crossing ethical lines (from west to east) in the name of “freedom of expression” will pay for their crimes on the Day of Judgment. But imagine the Prophet, who stood for the above values, how aggrieved he would feel about the actions of his own (masked) “followers” in Paris!